Provides insurance coverage for owned or leased property and their contents due
to fire, natural disasters, bursting of pipes and/or theft. The coverage includes:
- Insurance for stores and their stock
- Insurance for stores and their stocks
- Insurance for buildings, factories, industrial facilities, workshops, etc. (Commercial Insurance)
This type of insurance covers losses that the insured may incur as a result of
outbreak of fire resulting to the burning of the insured property or a part thereof.
Fire insurance contracts usually cover only the risks of fire and lightning, but there
are additional perils that can be added for an additional premium.
All risk insurance
All risk insurance policy covers fire, theft and lightning, in addition to:
- Insurance against the intentional malicious action, also known as intentional
harm (from third parties)
- Insurance against water leakage, bursting of water pipes, and the overflow of
- Insurance against floods, hurricanes, storms and tornados.
- Insurance against the risks of earthquakes
- Insurance against the risks of snow and hail
- Insurance against insurrection or riots and vehicle collisions
- Insurance against loss of profit due to business interruptions as a rider
to the policy.